Sunday, September 14, 2008

World Meet Frankels!!!!









Ok so I know I didn't blog all weekend, but well I've been busy....I work all weekend every weekend because God hates me lol. I had a pretty exciting day at work yesterday....I had to break up a fist fight between 2 employees. All I have to say is theres about to be a what?? GIRRRLLL FIGHT!! Lol it was so stupid, but amusing. We got Jaxin a kitty today, her name is Frankels.....he picked it. She's cute but annoyingly loud. Shes a calico and soooo cute, Jaxin just loves to hold her but she still has her claws so he cant very long or she claws him hehehe. He told me that he wanted to sleep with her tonight but i told him she wouldn't stay with him because shes still scared and needs to get used to the house. Its kinda sad because he wants to play with her and pet her but shes too scared right now. But yeah thats about all for my weekend, cause I'm so exciting ya know!!!! Thats all for tonight!!!

No comments: