Monday, September 15, 2008

Hmmmmm.....




So, I haven't done a whole lot today. I got up at 9 and babysat Leahs kids, that was fun. First of all her husband left him asleep with nothing but a longsleeve tshirt on, and didn't tell me where his pants or anything were, so I ended up putting him in some 2t pants and a xxs sweater.....hes just a year old and thats all I could find.....It was cute though. So then we went and picked Sean up from preschool and ate McDonalds, then went to the park and played for like ever!! It was fun we then went shopping and I got some new Victorias Secret lotions and body washes and a new shirt. And then we came home and I made the most amazing supper ever. I made cola pork chops and green bean casserole and it was yuumylicious I promise. So then we tried to play with Frankels and that was fun Zach went off to work and here I sit bored outta my mind watching Gossip Girl. I want to be rich, like loaded, but not really cause I like knowing who my friends are and why. I just want to have a nice house and nice things and all the best things for Jaxin, but that will come with time I suppose. Hmmmm theres not much to talk about here so thats all for tonight sukkas!!!!

No comments: